Charlotte, North Carolina, DWI and DUI Attorney
Bell & Bell Law Firm is a family-run criminal defense firm in Huntersville. We help people who have been arrested for drunk driving or have been cited with traffic offenses such as speeding tickets.
If you or someone you know has been cited for a traffic violation or been arrested for DWI, we can help. Contact us today to arrange a free consultation. Call 1-888-916-BELL (2355).
We Can Help You Keep Driving
If you have been arrested for drunk driving or have lost your license, attorneys George C. Bell and Hannah R. Bell can help you apply for the following temporary driving permits:
- Pre-trial driving privilege — Allows you to drive temporarily until the time of your court date.
- Limited driving privilege — Allows you to drive for limited purposes for a certain amount of time. It is generally issued to individuals to drive to and from work, to pick up children, or to go to medical appointments, etc.
We can represent you at your DMV hearing. We are here to help you get back on the road as soon as possible.
Traffic Violations Defense
- Drinking and driving defense — We look at the validity of the traffic stop, the evidence that led to the arrest, and the breathalyzer test. We are well trained in proper police procedure and able to spot when police have failed to follow procedure.
- Speeding tickets — If you receive a speeding ticket, the North Carolina Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) adds points to your driver’s license. The Safe Driver Incentive Program (SDIP) is the insurance points system that keeps track of at-fault accidents and convictions of moving violations. Points are determined by miles per hour in excess of the speed limit and the severity of the offense. When points accumulate, a person’s insurance premiums can increase dramatically.
- Juvenile Crimes — We represent juveniles facing charges including underage DWI, drug possession, reckless driving, and more.
Find out more about our areas of practice.
Put Our Family to Work for Yours
When one family member has been arrested for drinking and driving, or when a family’s insurance premiums double because of traffic violations, everyone is affected. Our firm seeks solutions to these problems through various means.
Contact our criminal defense firm today to learn how we can help. We offer a free consultation. We represent clients throughout the Charlotte metropolitan area, including Mecklenburg County, Iredell County, and Rowan County.
DWI/Traffic Violations Form